Our Current Travels

Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Well, we are finally living our dream. We got on the road on Sat. May 16. There were only a few mishaps before and during our 1st day.


Oh, let me see, sparks coming out from under the motor home. The electrical cord got caught in the levelers. I wasn't home.

Several issues with my computer. I thought for sure that it croaked. It was fine after it had a day of rest. Go figure!


It was all worth it when we landed in our 1st park, Indiana Dunes State Park. What a lovely park. We took a walk down to Lake Michigan to watch the sunset. We didn't bring a camera and Eric had to go back to get them. His wasn't charged but I got the shot attached. We stayed an extra day to get a shot with his camera because it has a better zoom.


What an incredible sight!

Stay tuned, more to come later along the way.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture Karla! The park sounds gorgeous. I'm glad the mishaps were minor & your computer is back up & running. I, of course, have been checking nearly every day for updates. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete