Our Current Travels

Friday, April 12, 2013

new post and it has been awhile (again)

Sat. April 6th we arrived back in Michigan for a few weeks. It is cold and rainy and I quickly remembered why we like being other places in the winter. It has been so long since I last posted last that I can't remember how to update our "current travels" map in the blog. I will have to work on that. We will be heading over to Illinois Beach State Park on April 27 to spend the summer. Karla and I are volunteering at the park and we will be close to daughter Kai and her growing family and Jesse, my son. It is going to be a great summer. The park is right on Lake MI and just north of Chicago.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to know you two are doing well. You need to keep us up to date more often. Enjoy your new spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys. Good to have a post from you again. Sounds like your summer is going to be full of family and fun as well as some work thrown in.

    ReplyDelete