Our Current Travels

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The last couple of days have been cold and windy here in the park. But today it is nice, warm and a bit breezy still.  So today we did the dump thing and filled up with water. We are doing did fine in the water/sewer dept. and it seems that once a week will work out. We have access to water at our site so I can fill if we run out.

Karla and I have been training on the parks computer program and we are ready to do our shift this weekend. We will be in the check in booth Sat and Sun 7am-3pm, it is just a wee bit early but it will be nice to be done in 2 days and by 3pm. So 7am it is. I was just told that all the reservable sites are taken for the up and coming Memorial Day Weekend so that will be our first busy weekend here in the park.

Here's a couple of recent photos. Karla caught the pic of Grant and Kora, nice job. 

Grant and Kora, new bff's

Mallory growing up.
 

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Grant and Kora is priceless. I meant to tell you, was coming home the other day and this little car with a sunroof was coming towards us. Had a dog who looked just like Kora with his/her head sticking up through the sunroof. Just cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love the Grant and Kora photo. Too cute.

    I can see the difference in Mallory already!

    ReplyDelete