Our Current Travels

Friday, November 18, 2011

Here is the latest pic of Grant. He looks great all decked out in maize and blue.  My son, Jesse was babysitting today and took the photo. The pic isn't going over so well w/ Grants' parents because they both went to Michigan State.  And I actually got the blame for it, and I'm 350 miles away. Go figure and GO BLUE!

The kitchen is almost done, the electrician, plumber and counter top install is all that is left. So I am packing up my tools and getting ready for Thanksgiving in Chicago. And not to soon because it is becoming more like winter here than fall.  And that makes it time to move on.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you. No snow in Chicago? We had a bit of snow yesterday, all gone today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Glad you two are doing well. Happy Thanksgiving to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Eric and Karla!

    ReplyDelete